Thanksgiving Trip to St George
We had a GREAT time getting together with family in St. George this year! It's so good to be back in touch with Stacy, Steve and Ashley. And it was so fun to see Ryan after such a long time, and to get to see Ardith again so soon after the New York trip. I so hope this is just the beginning. We all do! And I'm sure it is now most of us live in the same state!
We had a GREAT time getting together with family in St. George this year! It's so good to be back in touch with Stacy, Steve and Ashley. And it was so fun to see Ryan after such a long time, and to get to see Ardith again so soon after the New York trip. I so hope this is just the beginning. We all do! And I'm sure it is now most of us live in the same state!
Stacy did most of the cooking, but Jac did the appetizers and blew some hair back with this amazing food:
(It's January as I write this -- I forgot to do it back in November -- so I'm just going to show pictures with a few comments here and there.)
Here are some pictures from the evening:
Here are some pictures of us at the AirBNB we stayed at:
Here are pictures of some of our outings around town
Jac, mom and I went to Snow Canyon State Park:
and to charming old town Santa Clara:
Jac and I went trailer shopping and found one we really liked:
And we made a pit stop one day to check out some big machinery that was parked near our airBNB:
And that was it. It was a great short trip....hopefully just the first of many spent with our fun St. George family!























