Slooooooow month. With Jac still in recovery, it was a month of hanging around the house, doing basically NOTHING! It was like our own little Covid lockdown, part 2. After weeks and weeks of being cooped up and somewhat immobile, Jac was going CRAZY. As for me, I did get a lot done, school-wise and house-wise, but even I started to lose it near the end.
BUT, times they are a changin'. During the third week of the month, Jac had his big six-week check up appointment, and got cleared for increased activity. Awesome job Jac! You've made it through the worst part!
So not much to report on for October. We did talk a lot about one thing....
OUR CAMPING TRAILER!!!
It's happening!!! We're getting a camping trailer...and an SUV to pull it! The first part of the month was spent researching, discussing, comparing, even visiting a local dealer (where we fell in love with this one, but then realized it's just too big for us).
In the end, we decided we'd better wait until the spring. Jac has some more healing to do. Checking out trailers and SUVs would require to much walking. And, we've got more figuring out to do, SUV wise. BUT, we're still very excited.
It's Fall!
Let the decorating seasons begin! I've realized that I need to decorate during the cold months, since a cozy house helps me get over the winter blues. I already have lots for Christmas and winter (Jan/Feb), but not much for fall. So mom and I went a-shoppin' and we fixed that! We now have new fall pillows and blankets and little cute things that make me happy.
For Halloween, we hid out from the trick-or-treaters and played "Death Charades" in the dark. It was fun. I'm excited to play it again with more people. :)
I didn't take many pictures, but I did mmmmm my way through the month!








