Uh oh....it's September and I haven't updated the blog. Time's a-flying. Here are some pictures from July.
4th of July:
(Poria got interviewed and was on the news that night!)
Wine'd Up at Park Silly:
We had our second day selling at the Park Silly market. It wasn't quite as hot as the first time but still A LONG DAY!
We had our second day selling at the Park Silly market. It wasn't quite as hot as the first time but still A LONG DAY!
Followed by a Park City getaway:
The market day coincided with our planned girls trip to Park City (we're keeping it casual this year since mom is moving!) So, after the market, we headed straight to the WorldMark for dinner
and a very refreshing dip in the pool.
The next day, everyone went home except Mom, Cindy, and I. We stuck around for a few more days of hanging out in downtown,
eating out...
and doing a little shopping.
And, as we used to do every year on the girls trip, we did a little school project -- this year it was making banners for the different holidays.
We FINALLY decorated this wall in the living room:
I love the way it turned out! Almost all of it was stuff we already had OR got from mom when she was moving out. It's perfect!
I love the way it turned out! Almost all of it was stuff we already had OR got from mom when she was moving out. It's perfect!
And this stuff happened too...
The theme for my new classroom is travel/adventure, so mom and I made these cute "suitcases" out of Amazon boxes, fake leather fabric and travel stickers:
This is how we spent most July nights -- dinner and games in the backyard!
Jac continued to be the sweetest, funnest cat dad ever:
And here's a random picture I took of a lunch with mom and Cindy during July. We're still doing our weekly lunch dates. For 16 years now!































