Saturday, July 5, 2025

In July, We Were Brazilian!

As mentioned before, July was a busy month. We intended to celebrate the vibrant, diverse, fascinating country of Brazil all month long, and instead we did just one paltry night! We started off strong, with 'the corner' decorated and ready to go:  

But in the end, all we fit in was one (delicious) Brazilian dinner with family!  Here's some shots.  I decorated as usual:

 

And Jac and I sorta dressed up:

Mom and Cindy and Virginia sorta dressed up too.  They came in beach attire, since beach life is a major part of Brazilian culture.  We drank Brazilian coconut cocktails:

And were treated to this stunning Brazilian Feast a la Jac:


Cindy maybe went a little too Brazilian with those cocktails:


But she bounced back, and we had a fun night overall.  

Jac and I will need to revisit Brazil again sometime, in order to give it its proper due.  There really is a lot to learn and experience and love about Brazil, and I don't want us to miss that!