We have bikes!
So exciting! All thanks to Jac. Unfortunately it was raining so we didn't get a ride around much. Soon!
Picnic in the Park
One chilly Saturday in March we went on a little picnic at Liberty Park, with loads of delicious little bites to eat in Jac's nifty travel containers. And....we watched a poor little lady
duck getting accosted by some dumb dude ducks (and then I held
Jac responsible for the whole affair, seeing that he was the closest
nearby representative of his gender. :) )
Supper Yummy Meals
Among the many delicious meals Jac made this month was an American classic that I had never actually had -- tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Yum! Although I doubt the rest of America has ever had it this good.
Northern Nevada Adventure
One long weekend, we went on a Northern Nevada adventure, seeing Las Vegas, Death Valley, and a bunch of quirky small Nevada towns. Click here to read about our adventure.
Natural History Museum
And the last weekend of the month, we went to the Natural History Museum:
