Friday, February 6, 2026

February 2026 Happenings

February was another slow month. (1) Still recuperating from the surgery. (2) Still dealing with a new job. But... (3) Still happily doing it all together. :)  Here's a few things that we did manage to do in February:

Six Course Canapes Dinner
Virginia was in town so Jac made us a SPECTACULAR canapes feast. We were in heaven. Each dish was unique and amazing and a one-of-a-kind experience:

 

 




Mom had surgery
The cat bite severed several tendons in mom's hand so she had to have surgery to get them stitched back up. I took some time off work to go with her. :)


We had a low-key Super Bowl Party
The food was great. The game was not. Snooze!


Bowling Night with the Fam
We all have a Get Out card and decided it was time to start using it, so we went bowling one Saturday night. (And spent almost $300 all together! Yep, uh huh. Maybe that's what they mean by 'get out!') Here are pictures from the night:







In my mind, the best part was having a robot deliver our food. It was a very Jetsons moment!







We celebrated Valentines Day 
with a delicious dinner.


And then Jac humored me by playing a few thrilling rounds of the kids game 'Clue'. And, it turns out it's not quite as fun as I remember it being when I was, oh, eight or so.
 

I got sick and Jac took good care of me
Jac leaves for work super early, but that didn't stop him from making some throat soothing tea for me before leaving! And popping a little heart candy in front to boot! I married a sweetie!!!

And we ate well!
Every night! I only have one picture but I truthfully should have 28 pictures to show for this section. Damn...I am LUCKY!